Indulge your enthusiasm for learning and purchase an OLLI membership or give the gift of lifelong learning to a relative, friend or neighbor. Membership gives you access to all classes and activities and special events on either an annual or term basis, as well as regular program updates in the form of a quarterly newsletter. As an OLLI member, you can:
- Explore a broad range of topics in the liberal arts, sciences and current events.
- Focus on the opportunity to explore topics of longstanding interest or to discover a new passion.
- Enjoy the company of others who share similar interests and varied experiences.
- Choose from a variety of offerings: short courses, lectures, discussion groups and activities and study/travel opportunities.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with others by facilitating a discussion group or teaching a course.
- Become involved in other ways as a volunteer and reap the rewards of participation.
- Serve on a committee, assist a professor, help to coordinate an event...this is your OLLI! Come and be involved!
Posted: January 25, 2017
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide offers free tax preparation services. For OLLI members the Sioux Falls, Brookings, Pierre and Yankton sites may be of interest.Read More
Posted: August 3, 2016
Join fellow OLLI members in helping low and middle-income tax payers get their taxes prepared and submitted. Training provided. Click to learn more about how to sign up.Read More